Audi 80 Batterie und Fenster nicht funktionieren

• Mein Audi 80 hat ein Problem. Wenn er die Batterie für die Nacht im Auto lässt, leert etwas seine Batterie. Batterie ist gut, 2 Jahre alt, keine Probleme damit. Ich habe nur auf das Radio geachtet. Werksradio ist da, mit Bändern darin. Ist es möglich, dass ein Radio ein Problem ist? Auch elektrisches Fenster funktionieren nicht. Der erste Knopf an der Tür funktioniert, andere nicht. Wie behebe ich das? Sorry I speak English, if you could answer in that also, I would be thankful! Peace :rolleyes:

Audi 80 2.0e 66kw

• Hello, I suspect your power window control unit is defective because your power
    windows are no longer working. A defective power window control unit can also
    drain the battery. The control unit is the double relay in the additional relay carrier
    under the dashboard. You can't miss it, as this is the only "relay" that is twice as
    wide. Just pull it off and see if the battery is empty again after one night.
    Alternatively, you can also remove the corresponding fuse in the fuse holder and
    use a measuring device to measure the quiescent current that goes out of the battery.

Sincerely, Chris

Audi 80 B3 2,3E NG Frontfräse (Sommerspaßauto) :D

KE-Jetronic :nono: Invent-Jetronic :thumbup:

2X Audi A2 1,4 TDI BHC/AMF

1X Audi A2 1,4 BBY

Bart0.gif

• Thank you Chris so much. So I need to pull this control unit that looks like mp3 player or something, under the dashboard, over the day?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!